This guilt free treat is amazing!!!! It’s helped me during my Readiness Trials! It taste way better than Artic Zero or Halo Top that you find at the grocery stores in my opinion.
“HOO YAH” Ice Cream:
1 scoop Peanut Butter Chocolate Isotope
1/2c Liquid Egg Whites
1/4c Milk (whatever kind you prefer or you can use water)
1 pack of Truvia
2 Ice Cubes
3-4 tsp Almond Butter or Peanut Butter
- Blend everything except the Almond/Peanut Butter in an electric blender. I use the “Magic Bullet”.
- Once everything is blended, pour mixture in a small plastic container that has a lid.
- Scoop 3-4 teaspoons of Almond/Peanut Butter into the mixture. Make sure you don’t put them close together nor mix it in. This works best if they are small little bites.
- Put the lid on and stick in your freezer for 1-1.5 hours.
- Check it after one hour to see if it’s ready. You want it to be the consistency of ice cream. But you don’t want it completely frozen.
Hope you enjoy my #BrittsRecipes. Try this recipe out and let me know what you think!